Monday, November 9, 2015

Lap Cat

This morning, my cat laid on my lap for about ten minutes straight, soaking up the love, while I led a spiritual practice and chanted on a conference call.

What is so unusual about that, you ask.

My cat has never allowed himself to be held for more than about... seven seconds.

This morning during the practices, I was able to touch into my heart in a new and deeper way.  I felt love in my message center (heart chakra), in response to healing a relationship that I am working on.  I allowed the love to be the healing force.  I allowed myself to feel and to follow that force.  I allowed myself to explore its nature.  I allowed it to exist for as long as I was able to hold it.  It was all up to me.  My cat and I were in the epicenter of that force.  And he and I were digging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment