Saturday, June 4, 2016

Compassion

I recently attended a workshop on Compassion offered by Master Ximena, Master Sande, Master Debra and Nadia Rose.  Many teachings and blessings were offered.  I was chosen as a demo for a Calligraphy Soul Healing where Nadia Rose created a Calligraphy and offered me a blessing from the calligraphy.  The blessing lasted 2 minutes.  I asked for Open Heart for my request.  The blessing was very powerful for me.  I felt the Divine Love and blessings flow through me.  After, the whole front of the room was full of Divine Light.  I felt humbled and touched and very supported by my fellow community members as they celebrated my blessing.  The soul reading described much darkness leaving my message center (heart chakra).  So much light.  I am so very grateful.  Now about a week later, I notice how I am able to see others with much less attachment and much more compassion.  It is a relief.  It ia also allowing me to be present with people in a much more profound way.   Thank you thank you thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment